Springer Proccedings are now available from the URLs below. Access will be free for all registered conference participants for the period October 15 to November 15, 2017.
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-68560-1 (LNCS 10484, ICIAP 2017, Part I)
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-68548-9 (LNCS 10485, ICIAP 2017, Part II)
Workshop proceedings are available from the URL below:
http://link.springer.com/openurl.asp?genre=issue&issn=0302-9743&volume=10590 (LNCS 10590, New Trends in Image Analysis and Processing – ICIAP 2017)
ICIAP 2017 is the 19th edition of a series of conferences organized biennially by the Italian Member Society (GIRPR) of the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR).
The conference covers both classic and most recent trends in computer vision, pattern recognition and image processing, addressing both theoretical and applicative aspects, with particular emphasis (but not limited) to the following topics:
- Video Analysis & Understanding
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Multiview Geometry and 3D Computer Vision
- Image Analysis, Detection and Recognition
- Biomedical and Assistive Technology
- Information Forensics and Security
- Imaging for Cultural Heritage and Archaeology